Yamaha again showed a dual-purpose motorcycle that was stopped in production in 2016, the Yamaha Serow 250.
This motorbike was stopped because it had to follow the exhaust gas regulations in 2018.
The bike, whose engine was also used by the Yamaha Scorpio, was reintroduced with a new face.
The Serow 250 Final Edition is now being discussed by off-road lovers.
With a more elegant look, the Serow 250 Final Edition comes in two color bandages.
The two colors carried by the Serow 250 are white combined with blue and there is white combined with orange.
The chassis is also wrapped in the color corresponding to the body, there are blue and orange. Although it looks like an off-road bike, Yamaha claims the Serow is also comfortable to use on the on-road track.
The appearance of this limited edition iron horse is fresher than the standard model.
The game graphics and colors give the impression that this bike is like the latest release. Rims with orange coloring add a modern feel.
The headlights section is also given an iron shield.
The serow uses an air-cooled 250 cc engine.
The engine is capable of producing 18 HP of power at 7,500 RPM and 19 Nm of torque at 6,500 RPM.
The transmission system of this 130-kilogram motor uses a five-speed manual. fuel tank capacity is able to hold 9.6 liters of gasoline.
Yamaha Serow 250 Specifications
|Engine type||Air cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve|
|Cylinder arrangement||Single Cylinder|
|Bore & stroke||74.0×58.0mm|
|Maximum horse power||14.4kW(19.6PS)/7500r/min|
|Starting system||Electric Starter|
|Lubrication system||Wet sump|
|Engine oil capacity||1.4L|
|Fuel Supply System||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission Type||Constant mesh, 5-speed|
Features And Benefit Serow 250
- The 250cc F.I. engine has low engine noise and small oil consumption.
The exhaust serow 250 has an additional tube that limits emissions and a 02 sensor in the exhaust pipe can ensure an optimal air/fuel mixture.
- The bike has a seat height of 810mm which will be very comfortable to ride
- The Serow 250 is equipped with a mater panel or digital speedometer and a clock with a twin trip meter that is perfectly illuminated for night driving.
- For the headlights themselves, this bike already has perfect visibility for riding with 100mm headlights made of 60/55 W compact halogen bulbs.
- Enjoy smooth driving with great shock absorption during difficult landings and excellent handling in straight or cornered lanes. The unit has a concentrated front suspension, a bottom link type rear suspension with aluminum cylinders, and a 225mm suspension stroke.
Serow 250 Price in Philippines
Yamaha confirmed it produced only 2,500 units of The Yamaha 30th Serow edition. The price of the Yamaha Serow 250 itself is P240,500.00
So that’s the price of the latest Serow 250 motorcycle in the Philippines. As you can see above, the price of Suzuki motorcycles is quite competitive and can be your choice in riding.
you can also modify this motorcycle according to your needs, so you will be more comfortable driving using this Serow 250.
You can find promos that offer affordable down payments and monthly installments. Choose a scheme that fits your budget and budget to bring this bike to your garage.