This is one of the BMW motorcycles that has a cheaper price than other BMW motorcycles which on average are priced at hundreds of millions of rupiah.
In fact, it is quite expensive, but this bike offers a variety of advanced features and luxury that are the hallmarks of BMW.
Apparently, the BMW G310R is the result of a collaboration between BMW and TVS Motor India, so the price can be more affordable.
Although it is not purely made by BMW, the quality of the G310R has proven to be very good and the technology is still sophisticated.
As a naked motorcycle that targets the 313 cc class segmentation, of course, this BMW G310R is one of the premium motorcycles specifically intended for high-end consumers.
On the other hand, although the capacity of the motorbike it carries is arguably quite small when compared to other BMW-made motorcycle series, it does not seem to dampen consumer interest in the greatness of this BMW G310R.
This is certainly inseparable from the provision of super tough specifications, especially in the performance of the runway kitchen and also the advanced technology that is immersed on each side so that it can be one of the best motorcycles of choice for naked bike lovers.
Of course, for fans of motorcycles made by BMW Motorrad, you must have wondered, right, about what are the advantages that the BMW G310R brings. More curious, right?
BMW G310R Specifications
|Machine||Water-cooled, single-cylinder 4-stroke engine, four valves, two overhead camshafts, wet sump lubrication|
|Maximum Power||25 kW (34 PS) at 9500 rpm|
|Maximum Tosi||28 Nm at 7500 rpm|
|Ignition System||Electronic fuel injection, BMS-E2|
|Tank Capacity||11 Liters|
|Transmission||6-speed Manual Transmission|
|Dimension||2.005 x 820 x 1.080 mm|
|Bore x Stroke||80 mm x 62,1 mm|
|Clutch Type||Multiple-disc clutch in oil batd, mechanically operated|
|Frame||Bolted steel frame, drive unit load-bearing, tubular steel rear frame|
|Front suspension||Upside down Ø 41 mm|
|Rear suspension||Solid die-cast aluminum swingarm, directly hinged monoshock, adjustable preload|
|Front Tire Size||110/70 R 17|
|Rear Tire Size||150/60 R 17|
|Front Brakes||Single disc 300 mm, 4-piston fixed caliper, radially bolted|
|Rear Brakes||Single disc 240 mm, single-piston floating caliper|
|Braking System||BMW Motorrad ABS|
BMW G310R Review
ABS technology makes the braking system more optimal, so as to avoid slipping when braking suddenly or on slippery road conditions.
The technology will combine with a single disc with a diameter of 300 mm attached to the front.
The disc brakes have a 4-piston fixed caliper and are radially bolted which ensures the brakes work optimally. Then for the back, it has a diameter of 240 mm with one floating caliper piston.
Advantages of BMW G310R Motorcycle
- Offers a very comfortable driving position for long or close trips
- The design looks burly and sporty
- It has a 41 mm diameter Upside Down front suspension that adds to the stuttering of this bike
- Equipped with a 313cc engine capable of spewing out abundant torque
- The braking system already uses ABS technology combined with disc brakes in both grades
- The size of the tires is very large, so it adds to the comfort and stability of this bike
- Able to defend fast up to a speed of 143 km / h
- Fuel consumption is quite economical and has passed the Euro 4 emission test, so it has proven to be environmentally friendly
Disadvantages of BMW G310R Motor
- The headlights are not YET LED, but for the taillights they are already LED and will display bright lights at night
- Still uses a 1 Cylinder engine whose power is below the 2 Cylinder 250cc motor
- The price of the BMW G310R is very expensive for the size of the 1 Cylinder motor
- Not yet equipped with the Riding Mode feature
BMW G310R price Philippines exceeding ₱ 400,000 is comparable to the convenience we get. The bike has a thick, soft and comfortable seat for long trips.
The riding position is also perfect and it is not tiring to travel for a long time.
In addition, this cheapest BMW motorcycle is powered by a responsive engine that is able to run fast with a very large torque output.
Armed with all these features, it is certainly natural that the price of BMW G310R is priced beyond ₱ 400,000.